- August 16, 2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Describe the major principles of a strength-based approach to work with at-risk children, youth, and families.
- Discuss the importance of personal self-awareness and self management in working with at-risk clients.
- Cite specific strength-based verbal interventions to use, to motivate, and to enhance the functioning of at-risk kids and parents.
- Discuss strategies for assisting cognitively-inflexible children and youth.
- Describe at least 2 specific cognitive-behavioral techniques that can help at-risk children, youth, and their parents to better self-manage their actions.
Questions? Contact Amber Jennett at 563-326-8221 or email@example.com
3075 Sunnyside Ave, Burlington, Iowa, 52601, United States